37th Annual Water EXPO
January 31 - February 2, 2023
Bismarck Event Center
North Dakota Rural Water invites you to be a part of the State's Largest Water Conference!
EXPO will be held January 31 - February 2, 2023 at the Bismarck Event Center, 315 S 5th St, Bismarck, ND 58504.
Operator Reimbursement: If you are a water treatment or water distribution operator for a system serving a population of 3,300 or less, you may qualify for reimbursement (registration, meals, mileage & lodging), funded by a training grant administered by the ND Dept. of Environmental Quality (NDDEQ). Visit the NDDEQ Operator Reimbursement website for additional details. We will have reimbursement forms available at our registration desk.
Continuing Education Credits (CECs): Up to 8 CECs will be offered for attending the EXPO.
Lodging Information: If you have not reserved your room, please do so by January 11, 2023. Ask for the "ND Rural Water" block when reserving your room.
- Bismarck Hotel (formerly Ramkota), 800 S Third St, 701-258-7700 - $109.00
- Everspring Inn, 200 E Bismarck Expy, 701-222-2900 - $86.40
- Radisson, 605 E Broadway, 701-255-6000 - $86.40
- Parking is available in the hotel ramp for vehicles with a clearance under 6’6".
- Customers can also use the Parkade Ramp on 6th and Broadway.
- Vehicles needing additional clearance (up to 8’) are welcome to park at the ramp on 6th and Thayer, a block north of the hotel.
- The Radisson will validate parking at all the ramps listed.
Thank you for your consideration and see you in January!