Benefits of Membership
We are here to help you with...
Technical, Managerial & Financial Assistance:
NDRWSA offers one-on-one on-site training and assistance in the areas of operation, maintenance, management, system troubleshooting, and finance, to include:
- Formal Accredited Training Sessions
- Rule & Regulation Updates
- Operator Certification Preparation
- Leak Detection and Water Audits
- Curbstop & Valve Location
- Treatment Process Evaluations
- Lagoon Sludge Testing
- Poly-pigging (Water Main Cleaning)
- Hydrant Repair and Flow Testing
- Sewer System Smoke Testing
- On-site Technical Assistance and Troubleshooting
- Rate Analysis & Financial Planning
- Wellhead & Sourcewater Protection Plans
- Consumer Confidence Reports
- Water Conservation and Drought Management Plans
- Meter Testing & Repair
- Decision Maker Training
- Loan & Grant Assistance
- Use of our Equipment
- NEW!! Sewer Camera & 2 Valve Exercisers
- And MUCH, MUCH MORE
- Full-time lobbyists in Washington, D.C.
- Active lobbyist at the state level.
- Legislative Committee.
- The annual National Rural Water Association's Rural Water Rally held each spring in Washington, D.C.
- Legislative Report published while the Legislature is in session (located under the In the News section).
- Decision makers
- Office staff
Benefits of NDRWSA Membership:
- Fleet Vehicle Purchase Program - receive substantial savings on Ford & Dodge vehicles!
- State and national publications
- Training and technical bulletins
- Voice in association affairs
- Member discounts
- Equipment Sharing
- Regulation updates
- FREE technical, managerial & finance assistance
- FREE training sessions